Office for sale162 Lord Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
2,725 sq. ft.
- 2,725 sq ft (253 sq m)
- Semi-Detached Office Premises to Lord Street, Southport Town Centre
- Redecorated and Refurbished Throughout
- Plentiful Parking to Front & Rear
- Approx 2,725 Sq Ft
- Consideration Also Given to Rental. Please Contact the Office for Further Details.
Refurbished Town Centre Offices. The attractive semi-detached period office building benefits from plentiful car parking both to the front and rear of the premises.
Internally, the property benefits from a reception area, a storeroom beyond with stairs leading to first floor and thereafter a conference/meeting room together with private office and further open plan and private office accommodation to the ground floor.
The first floor provides a further five private offices together with kitchen and WC facilities with additional open plan accommodation beyond in a later extension.
Please note the landlord may also give consideration to a rental. Please contact the office for further details.
Externally the property also offers exceptional signage potential to the busy Lord Street thoroughfare, which is the major and most renowned street in the town.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67896989.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.