Residential Development for saleAlverton Street, Penzance, Cornwall, TR18
Offers in Region of
200–1,500 sq. ft.
- Business for sale
- 200 sq ft (18 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A2 Financial and Professional Services and C3 Dwelling Houses
- Red Rose Textiles, 7 Alverton Street £180,000 vacant or Business by separate negation
- Three storey shop in high street location with parking . Business available
- Planning permission granted for a one bedroom two storey cottage with single storey shop extension to the rear
- Textile business supplying direct to the public
- Turnover at year end 30 April 2016 £120,143
- Excellent position opposite McColls, near 2 car parks, Boots, NatWest Bank and Council offices and Job Centre
A good opportunity to buy a development and a business in the centre of a popular town at the same time .Penzance is widely known as one of the premier towns
of Cornwall is located on the south coast with a
resident population of some 20,000. Known as the
social and administrative centre for Penwith it attracts a range of UK and
international tourists all year round greatly boosted during the summer months.
An electronic footfall counter has
recently counted a pedestrian flow of circa 3
million passing through Penzance. In addition the
town has good road, rail and air links and is
The A30 trunk road, which is the major
thoroughfare in and out of the County, is close
by and Newquay Airport is within 32 miles
distance. London can be easily reached from the
airport or via the A30/M5 links out of Cornwall.
Penzance also has a main line railway station
offering a daily service to Paddington, London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67908989.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Red_Rose_Textiles. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Commercial Property Ltd, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.