Commercial Property for sale42 Sussex Road, Southport, PR9
2,731 sq. ft.
- 2,731 sq ft (253 sq m)
- Double Fronted Detached Residential Investment Property
- Comprising of 2 One Bedroom and 3 Studio Self Contained Flats
- Fully Let & Producing Approximately £23,400 Per Annum
- Convenient Position Close To Southport Town Centre
- Confidentiality Available
Residential Investment Property.
The detached property is double fronted and offers a residential investment, separated to provide two 1 bedroom and three studio self contained flats (5 in total).
The ground floor flat benefits from a self contained rear garden with outbuildings.
The rental income for the property is approximately £23,400 per annum.
The following further information is also available upon request:
Safety Certificate is respect of Gas, Electrical and Fire
Copies of Land Registry Entry & Plan
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-67959500.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.