Commercial Property for saleYr Hen Ysgol, Blaenporth, Cardigan, SA43
- **Exciting Business Opportunity **
- **Commercial Unit To Let**
- **1 Unit Available**
- **Extensive Private/Customer Parking**
- **Frontage to the main A487 Trade & Tourist Route and prominently visible (1,000's of vehicles a day pass this spot) **
- **Rare opportunity within this West Wales Cardigan Bay Coastal Region**
- **Planning Permission /Change of use may be required depending on proposed use**
**Exciting Business Opportunity **
**Commercial Unit (s) To Let **
**3 Units Available from 700 sq ft upwards**
**Each Unit providing - Ent Lobby, Main Workspace, Kitchen, Toilet and Store Areas**
**Extensive Private/Customer Parking**
**Frontage to the main A487 Trade & Tourist Route and prominently visible (1,000's of vehicles a day pass this spot) **
**Rare opportunity within this West Wales Cardigan Bay Coastal Region**
**Planning Permission /Change of use may be required depending on proposed use**
Copies of Proposed plans are available from the Agents office.
Located at Blaenporth alongside the main A487 coast road which is the main trade and tourist route between Aberystwyth and Cardigan. The Market town of Cardigan on the Teifi Estuary lies some 4 miles West, only 2 miles inland from the Coast at Aberporth.
Commercial Unit (s) For Lease. Fronting a Busy Trade & Tourist Route. West Wales, Nr Cardigan.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7461832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Davies, Aberaeron. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.