Retail Property (high street) for sale25, The Anchorage, Kingsway, Southport, PR8
2,059 sq. ft.
- 2,059 sq ft (191 sq m)
- Self-Contained Modern Ground Floor Retail Unit
- Located Just Off Lord Street within Southport Town Centre
- Adjacent to Morrisons Car Park and Supermarket
- High Profile Road Side Position
Self-Contained Modern Ground Floor Retail Unit.
Modern primarily open plan retail units to the ground floor of the Anchorage Apartment Development.
The self-contained unit provides glazed frontage to return elevations with signage provisions above.
Typical internal specification provides part tiles, part carpet floor coverings, suspended ceilings with category II louvres, kitchen, WC and storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68039564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1146FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.