Mixed Use for sale429 BLACKPOOL ROAD, ASHTON ON RIBBLE, PRESTON, PR2
- VACANT RETAIL PREMISES WITH A FLAT ABOVE
- IDEAL FOR AN OWNER OCCUPIER OR FOR INVESTMENT TO PRODUCE A JOINT INCOME
- RENTAL INCOME POTENTIAL c. £11,800 PA
The property comprises:
- Ground floor shop that is presently occupied by Bed Boutique who will vacate on request if a party wished to the buy or rent the premises.
- Open plan ground floor shop with good shop frontage and display.
- Separately accessed first floor flat let out to a tenant.
- Excellent investment property to produce a joint rental income.
- A new owner could also, subject to notice periods, occupy the shop and flat.
- Combined rental income potential £11,800 pa exc.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68070680.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5470FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.