Office for saleChapel Brow, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front Office / Reception, Second Office
- Kitchen Area, Ground Floor W/C
- Access Door to Parking
- FIRST FLOOR
- Two Offices
- Gas Central Heating, Full Upvc Double Glazing
- Alarm System & Wireless Internet
- Parking & Free Parking Close By, Town Centre Location
- NO CHAIN, NO STAMP DUTY (subject to status)
FRONT OFFICE / RECEPTION
GROUND FLOOR W/C
ACCESS DOOR TO PARKING
GAS CENTRAL HEATING (boiler fitted in 2015)
FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
ALARM SYSTEM & WIRELESS INTERNET
PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES TO REAR &
PLENTY FREE PARKING CLOSE BY
TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
***NO STAMP DUTY***(subject to status)
Situated in a popular town centre location close to all local amenities including shopping facilities, train station and bus routes.
Motorway networks approx 3 minutes drive. Preston City Centre approx 15 minutes drive.
THE ACCOMMODATION OFFERS (all sizes are approx)
FRONT OFFICE / RECEPTION 12' x 11' with upvc D/G window and front door, C/H radiator, meter cupboard and shelved storage, laminate flooring, inset lights, spindle stairs to first floor.
SECOND OFFICE (rear) 10'6" x 10'4" with laminate floor, upvc D/G window, inset lights, C/H radiator, under stairs storage.
KITCHEN AREA with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, laminate worktops, space for fridge, upvc D/G window, expelair fan, laminate floor, C/H radiator, hallway leading to shelved storage area with space for filing cabinets, wall mounted Baxi condensing combi boiler (fitted in 2015), coat hanging space and door to parking spaces.
GROUND FLOOR W/C with low level w/c and wash hand basin, C/H radiator, upvc D/G window, expelair fan.
OFFICE (front) 12' x 11' with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator, laminate floor, large store cupboard, air conditioning unit / heater.
OFFICE (rear) 10'2" x 10'2" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator, laminate floor, air conditioning unit / heater.
OUTSIDE Low maintenance paved area to the front with wrought iron railings and gate, private space to rear ideal for parking one or two vehicles.
SERVICES ALL MAINS SERVICES ARE CONNECTED.
LOCAL AUTHORITY SOUTH RIBBLE BOROUGH COUNCIL.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE OFFICE.
COMMENTS An ideal opportunity to purchase a town centre commercial property with private parking and located fronting Chapel Brow, within easy walking distance to Train Station and Bus Stop. Currently used as offices and benefiting from gas central heating, full upvc double-glazing, alarm system and wireless WIFI.
***OFFERED WITH VACANT POSSESSION AND MUST BE VIEWED***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Pilkington, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.