Office for sale19 John Street, London, United Kingdom, Bloomsbury WC1N 2DL
- Grade II listed Georgian House
- Full planning permission granted to a five bedroom, four bathroom, five reception home
- Cinema room
- Luxury kitchen/breakfast room
- Roof terrace accessed by staircase from the kitchen
- Small roof top terrace on the top floor
We are seeking offers in excess of £4,500,000 (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) exclusive and subject to contract for the freehold interest.
This beautiful Grade II listed Georgian house was originally built in circa 1800 and is positioned on one of Bloomsbury's finest tree lined streets. Currently B1 (office) use throughout the building has full planning permission in place for a single C3 (residential) house of 5,102 sq ft GIA (with 595 sq ft of external areas). Comprised of LG, Ground and 4 Upper Floors, the property benefits from original features throughout and would suit owner occupiers looking for an HQ building with superb potential.
Lambs Conduit Street which is couple of streets away contains an eclectic mix of boutique tailors, restaurants & shops. The property is also near Farringdon station, which will benefit from Crossrail in 2018. Other local amenities include Leather Lane, a hotspot for street food and The Brunswick Centre at Russell Square providing high street brands for shopping and dining.
We have been informed that the property is elected for VAT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.