Office for saleFolgate Court, 35 Folgate Street, London, United Kingdom E1 6BX
33,296 sq. ft.
- 33,296 sq ft (3,093 sq m)
- 4th floor roof terrace enjoying panoramic views across the City
- VRV air conditioning
- Metal tile suspended ceilings with inset Cat II lighting
- Metal tile raised floors with c.100mm void
- Male, female and disabled WCs on each level
- Shower facilities
The Property is located in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets and is situated within
the Elder Street Conservation Area.
Detailed planning consent was granted, subject to conditions, in October 2016 under
reference PA/16/00065 for the following:
“Refurbishment and reconfiguration of existing Use Class B1(a) Office, with rear
extension to provide additional office floorspace, new roof to refurbished courtyard
and formation of new Use Class A1 unit fronting Folgate Street and alterations to
elevations”\n\nFolgate Court provides 33,296 sq ft of office accommodation across three separate buildings, arranged around an attractive central courtyard. The Property covers a large site of 0.39 acres (0.16 hectares).
The majority of the accommodation is in the South Block, which fronts Folgate Street and provides approximately 26,805 sq ft of office and ancillary accommodation over basement, ground and four upper floors. The South Block is accessed from Folgate Street via a spacious reception area which provides pedestrian access to the courtyard and the West and North Blocks.
There is an additional vehicular access to the courtyard from Folgate Street. The West Block provides 5,470 sq ft of office accommodation on ground and two upper floors and the North Block provides approximately 1,021 sq ft over ground floor only.
The South Block benefits from two passenger lifts and the West Block from one passenger lift.\n\nThe Property is held freehold under title number EGL229449.
The approximate extent of the freehold ownership is shown outlined for indicative
The total site extends to an approximate area of 0.39 acres (0.16 hectares).\n\nSituated just outside the ancient walls of the City of London, Spitalfields is one of London’s
oldest markets and an area favoured by the creative, tech, fashion, music and art industries.
Together with neighbouring Shoreditch, the surrounding area is now home to some of the
largest tech and web companies in the world, with famous occupiers including Inmarsat, Cisco,
Nike, WeWork and Google (Hub). Amazon has recently announced that their new headquarters
for 5,000 employees will be situated only 150 metres to the west of Folgate Court.\n\nThe Property has been elected in respect of VAT and therefore VAT will be payable on the purchase price.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.