Office for sale5 Prescot Street, London, United Kingdom E1 8AY
5,289 sq. ft.
- 5,289 sq ft (491 sq m)
- Occupying a prominent position on the corner of Prescot Street and Leman Street.
- Virtual Freehold.
- Sought after location popular with professional, technology and creative occupiers.
- Total accommodation of 5,289 sq ft at raised ground floor level.
- Vacant possession as of 27th August 2015.
- Local evidence to support rents in excess of £40 psf.
- Rapidly changing location with numerous mixed-use schemes being built in the vicinity.
- Suitable for a range of purchasers including owner occupiers and investors.
- Asset management opportunity to enhance value by refurbishing premises.
Seeking offers in excess of £3 million for the virtual Freehold interest. A purchase at this level represents a low capital value of £567 psf.\n\nThe building is elected for VAT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.