Office for sale55 Farringdon Road, London, United Kingdom EC1M 3JB
4,716 sq. ft.
- 4,716 sq ft (438 sq m)
- Prime location sitting adjacent to Farringdon Station in the heart of Clerkenwell.
- The building provides 4,716 Ft2 (NIA) of superb warehouse style office accommodation arranged over lower ground to 4th floors.
- The building is multi let to 6 tenants and produces a reversionary passing rent of £166,263 (£35.26 per Ft2).
- Seeking offers in excess of £3.85 million for the freehold interest.
- This provides a low capital value of £816.37 per Ft2 (NIA) and a net initial yield of 4.08% assuming purchasers costs of 5.8%.
The building provides column free open plan floor plates all with self-contained WC’s and air conditioning. The upper floors benefit from excellent natural daylight and superb ceiling height. An external balcony on the first floor provides tenants with the added amenity of outdoor space.\n\nClerkenwell is one of London’s most sought after locations and is a favoured destination for companies in the creative, technology and fashion industries. Local occupiers include Ben Sherman, Kurt Geiger, Agent Provocateur, Alexander McQueen, Airbnb and WPP.
55 Farringdon Road is situated at the west side of Farringdon Road between the junctions of St Cross Street to the north and Greville Street to the south.
Transport links are excellent with Farringdon underground station and National rail in very close proximity of the building.
The underground at the newly refurbished Farringdon station provides commuters with access to the Circle line, Hammersmith and City line and Metropolitan line. The Thameslink provides direct access by rail, north and south to such towns as St Albans, Brighton and Wimbledon. Both
Gatwick and Luton Airport can also be reached in under an hour using the Thameslink service.
Crossrail is due for completion in 2018; when Farringdon will become London’s best serviced station.\n\nThe property is elected for VAT and as such will be payable on the purchase price.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.