Office for sale26 & 28 Leonard Street, London, United Kingdom EC2A 4BY
18,465 sq. ft.
- 18,465 sq ft (1,715 sq m)
- Unique office premises in a striking property occupying a superb position in Shoreditch
- Two self-containedspaces totalling 18,465 sq ft over first,ground and garden floors
- Virtual Freehold( 993 Years Unexpired)
- Sought after locationin the heart of Shoreditch, two minutes fromOld Street Roundabout, popular withtechnology, fashion and media occupiers
- Ground and garden floors ( 12,670 sq ft) providing vacant possession
- First floor (5,795 sq ft) let until 26/1/2024
- High Reversion- upcoming rent review 26/1/2019
- Local evidence tosupport rents in excess of £65 psf
- Asset management opportunity to enhance value and/or future development potential subject to planning
Seeking offers in excess of £17.5m (£948 per sq ft capital value) for the Virtual Freehold interest.
Located on the south side of Leonard Street, a well known throughfare, close to its junction with
City Road, a well known street located south of Old Street. The property is in the centre of Shoreditch’s arts and cultural scene. The area is also popular with various tech businesses, and is
a stones throw from Old Street Roundabout, where new emerging companies are situated amongst fast growing and established businesses.
This mixed-use building was built in 2012 and its architecture complements the surrounding
area perfectly. The ground and garden floor unit benefits from street frontage and are offered with vacant possession. The first floor is occupied by Ostmodern and the space also has a
dedicated entrance onto Leonard Street.
The property is located in the diverse and fashionable area of Shoreditch in the London Borough of Islington and neighbours the financial district of London.
The transport links surrounding Leonard Street are plentiful, with numerous bus routes nearby.
Old Street station is within a two minute walk with underground services linking King’s Cross, the City and London Bridge, as well as mainline services to the north.
Moorgate and Shoreditch High Street are also in the area, as well as Liverpool Street linking mainline commuter services with the underground network. From 2018 the introduction of Crossrail (The Elizabeth Line) will make the area even more accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.