Office for sale12 Old Street, London, United Kingdom EC1V 9BE
8,162 sq. ft.
- 8,162 sq ft (758 sq m)
- Office building occupying a superb position in Clerkenwell
- 8,162 sq ft NIA over Lower Ground, Ground and four upper floors (plus mezzanine)
- Grade II Listed Office building dating back to 1876
- Sought after position in between Old Street and Farringdon Stations
- Established office location popular withtechnology, fashion and media tenants
- Fantastic opportunity to create spectacular office/ showroom accommodation
- Suitable for investors/owner occupiers
- Offered with short-term leaseback on the entire
- High Reversion - Local evidence tosupport rents in excess of £70 psf
Seeking offers in excess of £6.5 million (£796 per sq ft capital value on the NIA) for the freehold
This gothic-style property was built in 1876 and is Grade II Listed. The facade benefits from
numerous original features, such as pointed arches, rich cornicing and ornamental detailing.
The building totals 8,162 sq ft over lower ground, ground and four upper floors (plus mezzanine).
There are high ceilings throughout and the ground floor has significant street frontage onto
The property is located in the diverse and fashionable area of Clerkenwell in the London Borough
of Islington and an area known as the Tech Belt. The transport links surrounding Old Street are
plentiful, with numerous bus routes nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Susskind & Company, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.