Commercial Property for sale92 Windsor Road, Southport, PR9
4,396 sq. ft.
- 4,396 sq ft (408 sq m)
- Substantial Detached Residential Investment Property
- Comprising of 4 Studio Flats and 8 Bedsits
- Producing Gross Annual Income of Approximately £40,560
- Fully Let and Continuous High Occupancy
- Confidentiality Available
92 Windsor Road is a detached property constructed over basement, ground, first and second floors, with rear outbuilding on a generous plot size.
Internally the property has for many years been sub-divided to produce 4 studio flats and 8 bedsits with associated communal bathroom and kitchen facilities.
The property also has vacant basement storage areas - not inspected.
The gross income for the property is approximately £40,560 per annum.
The following further information is also available upon request:
Safety Certificate is respect of Gas, Electrical and Fire
Copies of Land Registry Entry & Plan
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68319239.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.