Cafe for sale26 Dock Street, Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7
- Business for sale
- Town Centre, Fleetwood
- Situated in the Busy Trading Location
- In Good Order Throughout
- Offers Takeaway & Delivery Service
- Established Business for 38 Years
- Great Potential
- Priced to Lease
- Forecourt Trading
- Viewing Recommended
* Town Centre, Fleetwood
* Situated in a Busy Trading Location
* In Good Order Throughout
* Offers Takeaway & Delivery Service
* Established Business for 38 Years
* Great Potential
* Priced to Lease
* Forecourt Trading
* Viewing Recommended
DESCRIPTION: Kenricks are pleased to offer
this popular Town Centre Café for Lease.
The Café is situated in the all year round trading
location of Dock Street in the centre of Fleetwood.
The Café sells a range of hot and cold drinks, breakfasts,
lunches, sandwiches, barms, toasties, jacket potatoes,
and various light meals and snacks.
The Café also offers a takeaway and delivery service
which has potential to grow and increase trade.
Main Café (approx 544sq ft) with seating for approx 44 diners, servery counter, refrigerated display cabinet, electronic till, hot water dispenser and coffee machine.
Kitchen (approx 266sq ft) with a range of equipment including 7 ring gas hob with electric ovens x2, electric grill, fridge, stainless steel work top, stainless steel sink with twin bowl, 2 x toasters, fryer and microwave.
Ladies and Gents Toilets.
Storeroom with chest freezer and shelving to walls and commercial fridge.
EXTERIOR: Yard. Forecourt Trading for up to 16 diners and south facing.
AGENTS NOTES: The premises is fitted with an alarm and CCTV is installed.
HOURS¬: Monday 8am to 1pm. Tuesday 8am to 2pm, Wednesday 8am to 1pm. Thursday, Friday and Saturday 8am to 2pm. Sunday closed. Open later in high season.
BUSINESS: Accounts on application. Trades for 10 months of the year, closed January and February.
TENURE: Leasehold - we are informed there is a 6yr Internal Repairing Lease from 1st March 2015 with a break clause at 3yrs if desired at a Rent of £350 per calendar month.
VIEWING: By appointment through Kenricks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0CL919K. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.