Restaurant for sale43 London Street, Southport, PR9
- Exceptionally Well Appointed Cafe/Restaurant/A3 Premises
- Approximately 1,290 Square Feet NIA Over Ground & First Floors
- Established Town Centre Position Close To Chapel Street & Southport Train Station
- May Also Consider Granting Occupational Lease - Further Details On Application
- Inventory Of Fixtures & Fittings Available On Request
- Offered With Vacant Possession On Completion
Double fronted glazed ground floor entrance with canopy and fascia signage above. An entrance door leads into the cafe/restaurant area complete with bench seating, tables and counter/display areas.
To the ground floor rear there is a well appointed commercial kitchen with suspended ceiling incorporating recessed louvered lighting.
Off the ground floor, a disabled WC is provided and an internal hallway leads to the first floor which provides a private office to the front elevation together with further seating, dining area and additional WC.
Specification offers recessed spotlighting which is supplemented by further light fittings in addition to a wall mounted heating/cooling unit.
A full inventory of the various fixtures & fittings that will be included within the sale is available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68341667.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.