14 bedroom leisure facility for saleLifton, Devon
- Premiere holiday letting business with easy access to Dartmoor along with the north and south coast lines.
- Period detached 5 bedroomed house in an elevated position with panoramic countryside views.
- High degree of privacy to the main residence.
- Good access onto the A30 dual carriageway.
- 5 luxury barn conversions with panoramic views over the valley.
- Set in 12 acres in the centre of its acreage with paddocks and frontage onto the river.
The cottages are run under Devon Country Barns and are promoted by Premier Cottages and are rated by the English Tourism Council as 4 Star Gold and a 5 Star Gold and they choose not to use an agent to promote their business.
They use internet advertising along with Facebook and Trip Advisor and won a certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor in 2015. The business is promoted mainly via the website www.devoncountrybarns.co.uk which was updated in 2015 and is tablet/mobile friendly and has an online booking system.
The cottages have been converted from traditional stone barns and provide luxury holiday letting accommodation including such features as underfloor heating throughout and each cottage has its own oil-fired boiler.
Tractor Barn and Meadow Barn are 5 Star Gold with the remaining cottages being rated by the English Tourism Council as 4 Star Gold.
Each cottage has such features as painted natural stone walls, wood burning stoves, flat screen TVs, DVD players and Sky boxes along with free WiFi. The kitchens are high quality including polished granite work surfaces, ceramic hobs, stainless steel cookers, dishwashers, fridge/freezers and are fully equipped.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAR170075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.