3 bedroom commercial property for saleHough Lane, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- Business For Sale
- Successful Take Away Business
- Ground Floor Business Premises
- First Floor Self Contained Three Bedroom Flat
- Strictly Viewing By Appointment
- Call The Agent For Further Details
***Business For Sale*** A fantastic opportunity to purchase a successful take away business in the heart of Leyland town centre on the bustling high street of Hough Lane. The premises comprise of a ground floor with three rooms and a self contained three bedroom flat to the first floor. For further details please contact the estate agent.
Shop Area (Take Away Area) 17'7 x 15'3
Entrance door and a bay window to the front. All take away equipment will be included in the sale.
Kitchen Area 17'9 x 13'7
All kitchen equipment will be included in the sale.
Store Room 8'1 x 9'0
Door leads out to the rear of the premises.
First Floor Flat
The first floor flat comprises of three good size bedrooms, a bathroom, lounge and a kitchen. The first floor flat can be totally separate to the commercial ground floor premises.
Please note the commercial premises and first floor flat are currently rented for £1200 PCM. Full details of the lease is available on request. Viewing strictly by appointment only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference wigna2003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wignalls Estate Agents, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.