Light Industrial for saleGEDDINGS ROAD, GEDDINGS ROAD, HODDESDON, EN11
Sold by Us
14,870 sq. ft.
- 14,870 sq ft (1,381 sq m)
- SELF CONTAINED SECURE SITE
- CLOSE TO A10
- PROMINENT POSITION
- AMPLE CAR PARKING SPACES
- ADDITIONAL OUT BUILDINGS
- POTENTIAL FOR ALTERNATIVE USES SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- An EPC has been commissioned and will be carried out on the 19th July 2017. Further details to be confirmed.
The subject premises comprise a traditional "post war" two storey industrial unit constructed from concrete frame design under a pitched roof. Internally the accommodation is arranged as a ground floor workshop with first floor showroom, offices and ancillary storage areas. The building is situated on a secure site which is fenced with concrete composite cladding panels and double gates.
The premises are situated on Geddings Road, Hoddesdon, within the heart of the established industrial area.
The site beenfits from a very prominent position at the junction of Geddings Road and Essex Road, diectly opposite Jewsons.
The property is measured in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement LIPS Standards, 1st edition May 2015.
Ground Floor - 7,435 sq ft 690.7 sq m
First Floor - 7,435 sq ft 690.7 sq m
Total - 14,870 sq ft (1,381.4 sq m)
The sale of the long leasehold interest is offered. The long lease is drawn up for a term of 999 years (less three days) from 25th March 1991 at a peppercorn ground rent with no rent review provision.
Price £1,450,000 for the long leasehold interest
Rateable Value - £56,000
Rates Payable - £26,880
For the year 2017/2018
There is an estate service charge levied against occupation of the site details to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68391002.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, North London and Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.