Light Industrial for saleWheatley Hall Road, Wheatley Hall Road, Doncaster, DN2
1,498–10,218 sq. ft.
- 1,498 sq ft (139 sq m)
- New build production/warehouse units, individual gross internal areas from 1475 sq ft to 10,000 sq ft
- Excellent location on Quest Park, Wheatley Hall Road which is one of Doncaster's premier business/commercial zones
- Easy access to Junction 3 and 4 of the M18 and 36 of the A1 (M)
- Available for immediate occupation
The Marrtree Business Park is a newly completed development of 16 units in 5 blocks offering quality production/distribution space from 1,475 sq ft to 10,000 sq ft to suit occupier needs.
Units have been built to high specification finish and afford open layout with fully fitted and integrated office.
The production/distribution space has a height to eaves ranging from 5m - 6m and benefits from electrically operated sectional overhead loading door.
Office areas are fitted with suspended ceilings with inset lighting, wall mounted radiators and carpet finish.
The Business Park has excellent car parking provision and enhanced site security with power assisted entrance gates.
The units have been constructed in 5 blocks with the following gross internal floor areas.
Unit 1A - Let
Unit 1B - 1,498 sq ft
Unit 1C - Let
Unit 1D - 1,500 sq ft
Unit 1E - 1,516 sq ft
Unit 2A - 2,815 sq ft
Unit 2B - 2,817 sq ft
5,632 sq ft
Unit 3A - 3,593 sq ft
Unit 3B - Let
Unit 3C - Let
Unit 3D - Let
Unit 4A - Let
Unit 4B - 2,585 sq ft
Unit 4C - Let
Unit 4D - 4,156 sq ft
Unit 5 - 10,218 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68582135.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15618FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PPH Commercial, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.