Shop for sale217-219 Hamilton Road, Glasgow, G72
463 sq. ft.
- 463 sq ft (43 sq m)
- Use class orders: A5 Hot Food Take away
- Hot Food Takeaway Consent
- In need of complete refurbishment
- Prominent corner location
- Car parking nearby
- Roller shutters
Prominent, corner site at the junction of Craigallan Avenue with Hamilton Road, part of the A724, a busy road between Blantyre/Hamilton to the east and Cambuslang/Rutherglen to the west. Within a well occupied stretch of retail providing neighbourhood shopping facilities, neighbouring and nearby occupiers include butcher, barber, newsagent, Boots. Lay-by parking is available on Hamilton Road and unrestricted parking on Craigallan Avenue.
A former chip shop which ceased trading some time ago and is in need of considerable repair and refurbishment.
Roller shutters protect the display window and entrance door to the front shop/servery area with food preparation area beyond and store to the rear with toilet off.
AREA: 463 sq ft/43 sq m or thereby net internal area.
RATEABLE VALUE: £6,000
To a qualifying occupier, 100% rates relief may be available under the Scottish Government's Small Business Relief Scheme and interested parties should confirm the position to their own satisfaction.
ENERGY RATING:Awaiting EPC
PRICE: OFFERS OVER £35,000are invited to reflect the extensive repairs and refurbishment required.
In the first instance, all offers should be submitted to Mr Cameron of this office.
VIEWING: STRICTLY by appointment through ourselves as agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68589878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference R482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whyte & Barrie Chartered Surveyors, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.