4 bedroom commercial property for saleFarm Street, Hockley
Offers in Region of
- Freehold Public House For Sale
- ***Proposed Plans For 14 Bedroom HMO
- Sizes Approx 1950 Sq Ft
- Ground Floor Trading Area With Seating Areas
- Five Bedroom Flat First Floor
- Side Yard/Car Park
- Beer garden
- Very Close To Birmingham City Center
- Excellent Location
- **Must View**
***FREEHOLD FOR SALE***POTENTIAL 14 ROOMS HMO***Midland Housing Ltd are proud to present this detached Public House for sale on Farm Street, located very close to the Hockley fly over and just over a mile away from the Birmingham City Centre. The property is a two storey building consisting of ground floor trading area and first floor living area. The ground floor consists of Large trading area, serving bar to the centre, kitchen area and access to male and female toilets. The First floor currently consists of private living accommodation with five rooms, kitchen and bathroom. The property also consists of a side land/car park and also a beer garden. The property is approx 1950 sq ft if not larger and has a great potential to open as various trades. There is also proposed plans in place to turn the property into a 14 bedroom potential HMO.
• Large Trading Area on ground floor
• Five bedroom flat first floor
• Sizes approx 1950 sq ft
• Side Yard/Car Park
• Beer garden
• Proposed plans for 14 bedroom potential HMO
• On street parking available on the street directly outside
• Great Potential
• Double Front
The property is situated on Farm Street, Hockley in a mixed business and residential location approached from the main Soho Hill(A41), New John Street and Heaton Street, which is easily accessible from M6, M5 and M42 on the motorway. It is located south to the Birmingham City Centre in an established location with a recreation park, school, library, doctors surgery, old peoples home and other amenities. It is placed ideally for all communications in the local area. There are a lot of local businesses and residential homes within walking distance proving to be an excellent location.
Rents and Rates
For sale freehold £295,000 O.I.R.O
Available immediately upon request – call now on 0121 773 5500
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Midland Housing Ltd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.