Pub for saleThe Gait Inn, Millington, Pocklington, East Yorkshire, YO42 1TX
- Business for sale
- Freehold village pub/restaurant
- Turnover Y/E April 2017 £328,443
- Adjusted Net Profit c. £89,500
- 4 bedroom owner's accommodation
- 90 covers in bar & function room combined
- Large car park to the rear. Energy Rating C
This sustainable business has been in the hands of the current owners for 12 years and continues to be profitable. The Gait Inn has a main bar area and snug which can cater for up to 40 covers . The function room and pool table area can cater for up to 50.
There is potential to extend the current opening hours and introduce letting accommodation, if en suite facilities were added to the three bedrooms above the inn, subject to obtaining planning consent.
The Gait Inn is located in the village of Millington which is situated on The Wolds Way, Minster Way and cycle routes. Millington is c. three miles away from the thriving and bustling market town of Pocklington with its vibrant town centre, and wide range of leisure attractions. The historic city of York is 18 miles away.Internal Details
Front bar, snug bar and function room, with part panelled walls, beamed ceilings and bench seating with mixed tables.
Ancillary areas include; a front porch, commercial grade catering kitchen with full range of equipment, preparation room, store room, rear entrance which leads to the first floor accommodation, beer cellar and customer toilets.
We are advised that the majority of fixtures and fitting are owned outright and will be included in the sale, subject to an inventory.External Details
To the rear of the property is a beer garden and large car park with extensive secure storage.Owner's Accommodation
The owner's accommodation comprises three double bedrooms on the first floor. In a single storey extension on the ground floor are: one double bedroom, office, lounge/ dining room, kitchen and bathroom.The Opportunity
The Gait Inn presents an opportunity for an owner operator to take over a consistently profitable business and replicate the success of the current owners. There is also significant scope to increase trading hours and grow the business by introducing letting accommodation at first floor level, STPP.Trading Information
Turnover year ended 5th April 2017: £328,443. Adjusted Net Profit circa £89,500.Trading Hours
Bar: Friday 12 -3pm, Saturday 12-4pm, Sunday 12-3pm. Evenings except Monday 6.30-11pm.
Food: Lunch: Fri/Sat/Sun: 12-2pm, evenings except Monday 6.30-9pm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68633384.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Hutton Cranswick (12.4 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 5455321-fh. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christie & Co , Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.