Mixed Use for sale258-260 WHITEGATE DRIVE, BLACKPOOL, FY3
Sold by Us
- VACANT GROUND FLOOR SHOP & FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT, REAR GARAGE WITH STORE
- IDEAL FOR AN OWNER OCCUPIER OR FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES TO LET ALL 3 AREAS OUT
- IDEAL LOCATION ON THE BUSY WHITEGATE DRIVE
- WITHIN A PARADE OF SHOPS AND CLOSE TO TESCO PETROL STATION
- WEALTH OF PASSING PEDESTRIAN & VEHICLE TRADE
- CAN BE RE-CONFIGURED INTERNALLY TO SUIT A NEW OWNER / OCCUPIER(S)
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this property for sale.
The property comprises of a ground floor lock up shop with rear WC and store area. There is a separate entrance to the front which leads to the two bedroom residential flat. In addition to the rear is a garage plus store.
Would suit an investor to let out all three parts to generate a combined rental income or would suit an owner occupier (subject to vacant possession). The building can be re-configured to suit differing needs and requirements.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68643767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.