Land for saleFormer Valentine¿s Kennels, Wildings Lane, Lytham St. Annes, FY8
- 4 acres (1.6 hectares)
- Residential Development Opportunity
- Outline Planning Consent Granted for up to 53 Dwellings.
- Affluent Housing Location Close to the Amenities of Lytham St Annes.
- Further Surveys, Assessments, Title and Planning/Section 106 Information Available on Request.
- Unconditional or Planning Conditional Offers Invited
Price on Application.
A roughly rectangular site approximately 1.618 hectares (4 acres) subject to confirmation with the Deeds. We understand the site is held freehold. Offers are invited on either a conditional or unconditional basis by way of private treaty. The site has the benefit of an outline planning consent (application no. 16/0903) for the erection of up to 53 dwellings. This planning consent is subject to the obligations of a Section 106 agreement. Details of the outline planning consent and Section 106 information are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68645531.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.