Shop for saleTerlingham Forum, Hawkinge, Kent, CT18
1,245 sq. ft.
- 1,245 sq ft (115 sq m)
- Brand New Retail Unit For Sale
- Ground Floor Sales Area of 1,245 sq. ft.
- Investment Opportunity
- Prominent Glazed Frontage
- Mixed Use Commercial Units
- Finished to shell and core
- Directs access to M20/A20
- Immediate Availability
PRIME GROUND FLOOR RETAIL UNIT FOR SALE IN PROMINENT POSITION IN A NEW OUT OF TOWN DEVELOPMENT IN HAWKINGE, KENT. ADJACENT OCCUPIERS INCLUDE LIDL SUPERMARKET, THE MAYFLY PUBLIC HOUSE (MARSTON'S), ELITE FLOORING & VEGAS KITCHENS AMONGST OTHERS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68784286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sibley Pares Taylor Riley, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.