Retail Property (high street) for saleFinkle Street, Finkle Street, Thorne, Doncaster, DN8
1,912 sq. ft.
- 1,912 sq ft (177 sq m)
- Retail/office investment opportunity
- Prominently placed in busy market town
- Various lease agreements insitu with current rental stream of £8,160 p.a.
- Potential to increase rental and add value
The property comprises a two storey brick built building with pitched and tiled roof offering four letting units on ground and first floors respectively. A single retail unit is contained within the attached single storey side addition which is also of brick construction with pitched and concrete tiled roof.
The ground floor consists of two retail units with two office suites on the first floor with UPVC windows.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68869787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PPH Commercial, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.