Industrial Development for saleHall Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4
Offers in Region of
- 5.9 acres (2.4 hectares)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Excellent Development Potential
- Fully Secure Site
- Extensive yard ares
- Good access to Bradford city centre and M606 motorway
- High quality modern industrial building
The site is on Hall Lane which is between the Wakefield Road A650, Manchester Road A6341 and Rooley Lane A6177.
The premises comprise a detached modern workshop/ garage with high quality office accommodation built around a steel portal frame. The building benefits from the following features:
- High quality offices
- Heating and lighting throughout
- Air conditioning cassettes in 1st floor offices
- 6.8m eaves height
- 3 roller shutter loading doors
The site also benefits from a secure steel temporary building which has a concrete floor.
The site extends to 5.9 acres offering development potential, subject to planning.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-68975591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HallLane. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dove Haigh Phillips LLP, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.