Land for saleLand at corner of Knox Road & Plumstead Road, Norwich
- Development site
- Planning permission for nine dwellings
- 6 x 2 bed flats & 3 x 3 bed houses with associated pkg.
- Guide price: £350,000 - £450,000 + VAT
- For sale by auction
- Unless previously sold or withdrawn prior
- 11:00am - Thursday, 26th October 2017
- Dunston Hall Hotel, Ipswich Road, Norwich NR14 8PQ
0.43 acre development site with planning permission for nine dwellings
An exciting development opportunity comprising of a brownfield site extending to around 0.43 acres, stms, with outline planning permission for nine dwellings. The scheme alllows for six x two bedroom flats and three x three bedroom houses with associated parking.
The site forms part of the car park of the Windmill Public House and is located around a mile east of the city centre.
As well as having planning permission for residential development, the car park also has planning permission for change of use for a car wash including erection of office and waiting room building. Application no. 15/01487/F approved 27th November 2015.
Outline planning permission was granted by Norwich City Council on 16th November 2016 for the erection of nine dwellings with associated work, application no. 16/01354/O. Further details, including plans, can be found on the public access website of Norwich City Council, www.norwich.gov.uk/planning.
Please would all interested parties register their interest with the Auctioneers in order that they may be kept up to date with any developments.
Any reasonable time at own risk
Administration Charge - 0.3% including VAT subject to a minimum of £840.00 including VAT
Disbursements - Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, East Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, East Anglia on 01603 505100.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.