Place of Worship for saleBank Street, FK1
1,362 sq. ft.
- 1,362 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Purpose built church/church hall premises
- Site area - 0.18 acre (0.072 hectare)
- Possible development opportunity subject to planning
- Offers of £50,000 invited
The subjects comprise a detached single storey purpose built church hall premises of steel frame construction, externally buttressed and rendered, under a pitched felted roof. A small rear extension provides staff facilities, and appears to be of brick construction externally rendered under a felted flat roof.
Internally the subjects provide a main church hall together with appropriate office, kitchen and ancillary areas.
Space heating throughout the subjects is provided by a series of wall mounted radiators, fired by an oil boiler.
The property occupies a total site of approximately 0.18 acre (0.072 hectare).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69129716.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ESA1374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Falkirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.