Retail Property (high street) for sale509/511 & 513/515 Lord Street, Southport, PR9
- Two Large Self-Contained Retail Units Constructed Over Ground, First, Second And Third Floors.
- Imposing Corner Property To Lord Street And Bold Street Within Southport Town Centre.
- Over 7,500 Square Feet Gross Approx.
- Planning Consent Granted For The Conversion Of The First, Second And Third Floors Into Nine Self-Contained Residential Apartments Including The Installation Of A New Resident's Access Door To The Side
The architecturally impressive property provides two large self-contained retail units providing retail space to both ground and first floors with ancillary storage and office accommodation to the second and third floors.
Internally, the typical specification of the retail units provides open plan retail areas to the ground floor with WC facilities, suspended ceilings incorporating recessed lighting, glazed elevations including return frontage glazed elevations for 513/513 Lord Street to Bold Street, both properties having stairs to first floor ancillary retail/former changing room areas with further storage and associated ancillary facilities to the second and third floors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69156404.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.