Commercial Property for sale196 High Street, Walthamstow, E17
Sold by Us
819 sq. ft.
- 819 sq ft (76 sq m)
- 3 storey commercial premises with self contained upper parts
- Ground floor is open plan
- separate staff facilities
- First and Second Floors are self contained
A 3 storey commercial premises with self contained upper parts.
Ground Floor; open plan with separate staff facilities. First and Second Floors; self contained and arranged as 4 rooms, bathroom and kitchen. Previously used for residential and accessed from the rear the accommodation requires modernisation and could potentially be extended, subject to planning permission.
On the south side of High Street, Walthamstow in a strong retail pitch close to the entrance to The Mall, Shopping Centre. Walthamstow Town Centre is currently undergoing considerably regeneration and development. Notable schemes include the ongoing development of the station and the Scene leisure development. Numerous national occupiers nearby including Nando's, Pizza Express, Costa, Argos as well as leading Banks and Building Societies.
Walthamstow Central station and Bus Terminus are a short walk from the property offering Overground trains to Liverpool Street and Victoria Line connections to the West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69190889.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.