Land for sale9 Shore Road, Hesketh Bank, PR4
- No CIL, Community Infrastructure Levy
- Residential Development Opportunity with Private Driveway and Orchard
- Semi Rural Elevated Location, Conservation Area
- Planning Permission for 6 Houses
- Immediate Start Potential Subject to Building Regulations as Certain Pre Commencement Works Already Undertaken
Land with PP for 6 executive properties.
Cil Free and consent implemented for immediate start. Elevated site with private road setting and orchard.
Further details can be found via West Lancs BC with application reference: 2013/1138/FUL. The architect Andrew Cunningham of AC Building Design may also be able to assist.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69212009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.