Warehouse for saleUNIT 6, IO CENTRE, LEA ROAD, WALTHAM CROSS, EN9
Withdrawn from Market
7,880 sq. ft.
- 7,880 sq ft (732 sq m)
- CONVEYOR SYSTEM
- 14 CAR PARKING SPACES
- ELECTRICALLY OPERATED LOADING DOOR
- HIGH QUALITY OFFICE / SHOWROOM AREAS
- CLOSE TO J25 & J26 OF THE M25
- Certificate Reference Number: 9822-3042-0706-0700-6691 EPC Rating: F-131
This modern Industrial/warehouse offers extensive office areas, a large mezzanine floor and restricted height warehousing.
Outside is a concrete loading area capable of 40ft HGV deliveries, 14 car parking spaces and a single electrically operated loading door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69220493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 34070FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glenny, North London and Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.