Shop for saleHigh Street, Buxton, Derbyshire
Offers in Region of
- EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FIVE LETTING ROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR BUSINESS PREMISES
- USESFUL STORAGE CELLAR
****EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY.**** Bury and Hilton are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious property comprising of ground floor business premises with FIVE very tidy tenanted letting rooms, shared fitted kitchen diner and bathroom. Recently renovated by the current owners and with accommodation over four floors plus useful storage cellar. HMO licence. Located close to the town and all amenities. Viewing is essential.
Ground Floor Business Room. - 12'7 x 11'6 (3.84m x 3.51m) - Currently let at £300 pcm. Glazed entrance door and window to front. Power and light.
Rear Hallway - Wall mounted fire alarm. Stair case to first floor. Door leading to the rear yard.
Rear Room - 7'4 x 6'7 (2.24m x 2.01m) - Original built in storage cupboard. Fitted shelving. Door to cellar.
Cloakroom - Fitted with a dual flush wc and window to rear.
Cellar - A useful storage space with good head height. Domestic meters and electricity fuse board. Power and light.
First Floor - Landing - With doors off and staircase to second floor.
Fitted Kitchen Diner - 11'9 x 8'9 (3.58m x 2.67m) - Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with drawers and fitted working surfaces. Incorporating a single stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Electric cooker point with tiled splash backs. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Fitted shelving. Space for dining suite and fridge freezer. Electric heater. Two sealed unit double glazed windows to rear.
Letting Room One - 13'4 x 12'11 (4.06m x 3.94m) - Currently let at £380 pcm. Bay window to front. Electric heater. Picture rail.
Bathroom - Fitted with a white suite to comprise: panelled bath with shower over and tiled splash backs. Dual flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Upvc double glazed window to rear.
Second Floor - Landing - Staircase to third floor.
Letting Room Two - 6'5 x 6'5 (1.96m x 1.96m) - Tenant has recently vacated. Was let at £300 pcm. Window to rear. Electric heater. Single wardrobe. Original cast iron fireplace.
Letting Room Three - 12'11 x 10'10 (3.94m x 3.30m) - Currently let at £380 pcm. Sash window to front. Electric heater. Cast iron fireplace.
Third Floor -
Letting Room Five - 11'9 x 11' (3.58m x 3.35m) - Currently let at £350 pcm. Upvc double glazed to front. Electric heater.
Letting Room Four - 13'1 x 8'11 (3.99m x 2.72m) - Currently let at £340 pcm. Velux roof window to rear. Electric heater. Built in wardrobe.
Outside - To the rear of the property is a small yard area.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69229871.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27308017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Buxton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.