Light Industrial for saleCompound, 94 Chorley Old Road, Whittle-le-Woods, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6
- 0.19 acres (0.08 hectares)
- Site area - 0.077 hectares (0.19 acres or thereabouts)
- Secure and secluded setting
- Environmental licence for depolluting and dismantling of cars can easily be reinstated
- Useful storage buildings
- Hard surfaced and surrounded by secure screen fencing
In a convenient location in a secure and secluded setting, a tidy compound benefiting from areas surfaced with road scrapings and surrounded by good quality palisade/screen fencing.
It is used for the storage and breaking of vehicles and has had an environmental licence for the treatment, depolluting and dismantling of cars which could be easily reinstated.
The front Compound, which is being retained by the vendor can be acquired by negotiation.
Proceeding north out of Chorley along Preston Road, the A6, turn right, almost opposite St John's School, into Cow Well Lane. Proceed up Cow Well Lane, go straight across Chorley Old Road into the access way that leads to the compound.
(all sizes are approx)
Rear compound area with two Adjoining Containers totalling 6.1m x 7.3m (20'0 x 24'0) with Container above 6.1m x 2.4m (20'0 x 8'0)
It is understood the site is Freehold and free from Chief Rent.
There is a Right of Way to access the site from Chorley Road
Mains electricity can be laid on and water and main sewer can possibly be connected.
From enquiries to the Local Authority it is understood the premises are described as 'Vehicle Repair Workshop & Premises' and assessed at a Rateable Value of £3,950 with Rates Payable of £1,896 , but may be eligible for small business rate relief.
By appointment with the agents with whom all negotiations should be conducted.
Front Compound area can be acquired for an additional £20,000.
All services throughout the property are untested. Interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the condition of the central heating system, fitted fires, and other appliances and fittings where applicable.
All prices quoted are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT at the appropriate rate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69310385.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference chorley94. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter E Gilkes & Company, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.