Commercial Property for sale123, Constitution Street, Edinburgh, EH67AE
- ***EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY*** Pend and Parking Area Located in the Popular Shore area of Edinburgh. Parking Area with 22 Spaces plus Pend 33 sq.m
- Pend 33 sq.m (39 sq.yds) approx. Parking 600 sq.m (717 sq.yds) approx. A Car parking Space can be let to for £75- £100 pcm. Potential of a rental yield of greater than 20% if achieved for Guide Price.
- Seldom available parking area at an exclusive development of Constitution Street, The Shore, Edinburgh
- Ideal for owner occupiers in the locale vicinity. Estimated rental Potential: £1,200 per space per annum. Rare Opportunity for investment. Vendor Instructed to Sell
- Property is Situated in the unique locale of Edinburgh's shore area. There are an enviable selection of bars and restaurants in the vicinity, and the area is easily accessed either by car or by publi
***EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY*** Pend and Parking Area Located in the Popular Shore area of Edinburgh. 50% Pro- indivisio Ownership Share of Parking Area with 22 Spaces plus Pend 33 sq.m There are two parts to this property: The pend, is an area under Pillars House, which is a B Listed building. Vehicular traffic can no longer go through it to the parking area, as the area to the rear has been raised and steps have also been created. Subject researching all necessary consents and gainging permissions, it may be possible to use this for various uses. The parking area is a tarmaced car park which has 22 spaces, all of which are easily accessible without any requirement to move any other vehicles to access the spaces. Parking spaces are currently being used and some have signs pertaining to show they are for the use of certain people or properties. There is the opportunity to gain value by negotiating with other pro-indivsio owners of the spaces over the sale of the rest of the ownership. Ideal for owner occupiers in the locale vicinity. Estimated rental Potential: £1,200 per space per annum. Rare Opportunity for investment. Vendor Instructed to Sell. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2938892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.