Residential Development for saleResidential Development, Fore Street, TR15
- Use class orders: C3 Dwelling Houses
- RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT FOR 5 RESIDENTIAL DWELLINGS
- SPACIOUS PLOT WITH AMPLE PARKING
- GOOD ACCESS TO A30 & SURROUNDING TOWNS
- 0.24 ACRES OF LAND
Pool is a village in West Cornwall, it is bypassed by the A30, situated on the A3047 between Camborne and Redruth. The land is located to the rear of the former Basset Ale House, which is situated on Fore Street.
Parish: Carn Brea
A Residential Development Site offering 0.24Acres, the site has Outline Planning Consent for the erection of five, three-bedroom houses
Further details of the proposed dwellings, Land Registry and Grant of Outline Planning Permission are available upon request from Redgrave Commercial.
Guide Price £225,000.
Draft website presence, further images to be added shortly.
Viewings: A viewing can be arranged by Redgrave Commercial.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BassetAleHouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.