Retail Property (out of town) for saleUnit 1 Pensnett Trading Estate, Kingswinford, DY6 7NA
1,000 sq. ft.
- Business for sale
- 1,000 sq ft (92 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Main road frontage
- Ample free parking
- Great transport links
- Over 160 businesses
- 3,500 employees onsite
- 24 hr access
- Local population of circa 38,000
- Beefeater, McDonalds, KFC, Domino’s Pizza and a Morrison’s supermarket
- Premier Inn hotel and petrol station situated opposite
Situated in the heart of the West Midlands on the edge of the well established Pensnett Estate, which is a secure business centre of some 185 acres, on the outskirts of Dudley. Serviced on the south side by the A4101 Dudley Road and on the north side by the B4175 Stallings Lane and is conveniently placed for easy access to the M5 and the M6 Motorways and the main rail links.
The town centre of Dudley is approximately 3 miles east, the Merry Hill Shopping Complex approximately 3 miles south and the centre of Kingswinford is within walking distance. A bus service regularly runs through the estate from both Dudley and Stourbridge providing transport options for employees.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69381497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Unit1ThePensnettEstateGP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mason Partners LLP (Retail), Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.