Office for saleGalton Lane, Belbroughton, DY9
3,027 sq. ft.
- 3,027 sq ft (281 sq m)
- 3027 sq ft NIA
- Income producing £39,000 pa
- 8.0 % Gross Yield (before costs)
- 3.5 miles from M5 at Junction 4
- Fantastic Office Specification
- £485,000 + VAT
Galton’s Mill is a former mill converted into two storey high specification offices. The building still has part of the original iron work from the mill in situ and the mill pool is also present giving a real tranquil feeling to the property. The building is currently Let on a 3 year lease with a rent of £39,000 per annum from 1st April 2017 and the owners of Galton’s Mill intend to sell the building with the current tenancy in place. The building it comprises of the following accommodation:
Ground floor - The main entrance door leads to a modern open plan office with windows to the rear and side elevations, leading to a further open plan office with vaulted ceilings and its own entrance door to the outside. From this office is a kitchen, break out room and toilet. The ground floor offices also have two toilets, a kitchen and a server cupboard on the other side of the building to the Eastern elevation.
First Floor - From the staircase to the first floor is an open plan office with a modern glass screen meeting room/office and additional separate office, again sectioned with glass partitioning. There is a further area of open plan offices which leads to the separate office or board room to the Eastern elevation.
Externally: The property can be accessed via two entrances off Galtons Lane and there is car parking to the front and side elevations and access to the Mill via the Northern elevation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WESTB_002484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Westbridge & Co Commercial Limited, Stratford Upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.