Office for saleUnits 2, Septimus, Hawkfield Business Park, Whitchurch, Bristol, BS14 0BL
3,343 sq. ft.
- 3,343 sq ft (310 sq m)
• Refurbished workshop / office units.
• First floor office accommodation, with flexible ground floor space capable of use for light industrial / storage, or conversion in to additional office space.
• Opportunity to lease modern hybrid accommodation.
• Consideration given to sales of long leasehold interests.
• Dedicated front car parking.
• Established business park location, close to A4174 Avon Ring Road, Hengrove Park, and Imperial Retail Park.
• Neighbouring occupiers include Kelston Precision Gears, Bristol City Council and Virgin Media.
The property is available to purchase by way of a new Long Leasehold interest. Alternatively, the property is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed, subject to status.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69508178.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 167027_15177K00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.