Industrial Park for saleUnit 5, Stonehouse Commercial Centre, Bristol Road, Stonehouse, Stroud, GL10 3RD
3,413 sq. ft.
- 3,413 sq ft (317 sq m)
• Mid terrace workshop / light industrial unit including first floor
• Part of a larger complex of industrial accommodation
• Available, to lease or to purchase on a long leasehold basis
• Close proximity to Stonehouse and Stroudwater Business
• Situated just off A419 Bristol Road
• Approximately one mile from junction 13 of the M5
The property is available by way of a new effective Full Repairing and Insuring lease on terms to be agreed, subject to status. Alternatively, the property is available by way of a sale of a new Long Leasehold interest.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69509297.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 167027_162JFL00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.