6 bedroom leisure facility for saleVillage Road, Marldon, Paignton
- Large family home (Converted Barn) with 2 Master Bedrooms and a further 2/3 bedrooms
- Three single story two bedroom holiday letting cottages providing additional income.
- Annexe for use as a study/studio, additional family accommodation, or potential for further development.
- Located at the beginning of the rebuilt A380 providing dual carriageway access to the motorway as well as the moors, yet still keeping its village feel.
- Secluded location away from the main road with parking for 6/7 vehicles
- A gravel driveway leads to a central landscaped communal courtyard with a naturally fed pond plus private "owners" garden with a natural stream and waterfall.
- Gravel driveway with parking for 6/7 vehicles
The Old Mill is a large converted barn located in the centre of the popular village of Marldon with its Norman church and two restaurants. It is part of the rural parish of South Hams yet within easy driving distance of the coastal towns of Torquay, Paignton and Brixham thanks to a new bypass/approach to the Torbay area improving access and boosting the local economy.
There is a large family home with a two room annex plus a holiday cottage business providing some additional income, It is a secluded property, a fact that has proved very popular with visitors, yet it is part of a vibrant village whose activities include the renowned Marldon Apple Pie Fair.
The home accommodation comprises a 4/5 bedroom (2 master bedrooms and 2 ensuite) converted barn with traditional stone and wood beam features. There is a two-room annex currently used as a music studio and store but that has potential as further family accommodation, office space, leisure activities or even conversion into further accommodation for the holiday business.
The Holiday Cottages business, which is promoted through a national letting agent, comprises of three 2-bedroom cottages decorated in a New England style with traditional features, all on one level (an attractive feature for clients). They are positioned around a private courtyard, which has its own stream-fed pond. As a holiday destination it has a proven record of being popular for its central location to both the coastal attractions of Torbay (including the famous Paignton Zoo and Steam railways) as well as the wide variety of National Trust and other places of interest for all ages.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69529976.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TMC140047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.