Warehouse for saleHellesdon Park Road, Norwich, NR6
8,580 sq. ft.
- 8,580 sq ft (797 sq m)
- 2-storey office accommodation, with electric storage heaters
- Substantial serviced and concreted yard
- Crane facilities
- Eaves to 5.2 metres to workshop
- Heating to workshop
- The containers and warehouse racking are available by separate negotiation
164 Hellesdon Park Road comprises a purpose built factory/workshop with a 2 storey office facility all on a site extending to approximately 0.95 acres. The property is located on Hellesdon Park Industrial Estate which 2.5 miles to the north west of Norwich city centre. A number of household names on the Estate including Edmundson Electrical, DHL, Wex and Wolseley.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69608773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Norwich (2.8 mi)
- Wymondham (8.5 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 165246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.