Commercial Property for saleWestern Road, Brighton
- Prime freehold retail investment
- FRI Lease from 15 June 2007 - 14 June 2022
- Gross initial yield of 6.22%
- Blue chip tenant - Let to Halifax Plc
- Passing rent of £111,900 pa
- Nearby occupiers include M & S, Primark, H & M
- GF ITZA: 74.78 Sq. M (805 Sq. Ft)
- Total: 367.58 Sq. M (3,956 Sq. Ft)
This retail premises fronting Western Road, enjoys full glazed frontage to the ground floor with two cash dispensaries and electric double doors on entry.
The accommodation is arranged over lower ground, ground and three upper floors. Occupied by Halifax Plc, the accommodation is well presented, benefiting from air conditioning, cat II lighting, suspended ceilings and a CCTV security system.
The ground floor is predominantly open plan with a customer seating area, cash dispensaries and a small partitioned office, cashiers desk and a rear stairwell to the lower and upper floors. The lower ground, first and second floors are utilised as partitioned offices and storage space. The staff facilities are located to the third floor together with male and female wash rooms.
Accommodation - Ground floor ITZA: 74.78 Sq. M (805 Sq. Ft)
Ground floor: 137.87 Sq. M (1,484 Sq. Ft)
First floor: 47.65 Sq. M (512 Sq. Ft)
Second floor: 63.51 Sq. M (683 Sq. Ft)
Third floor: 27.10 Sq. M (291 Sq. Ft)
Basement: 91.45 Sq. M (984 Sq. Ft)
Total NIA: 367.58 Sq. M (3,956 Sq. Ft)
(Net internal floor area)
Services - We understand the property is connected to mains electricity, water and drainage. We advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries.
Tenure - Freehold, subject to occupational tenancy.
Business Rates - The property has a current rateable value of £85,000 per annum. We advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries.
Vat - The property is not elected for VAT.
Buyers Premium - 2.4% (min. £3,000) inc. VAT
Sell Your Property - If you are thinking of selling your property, contact us now for a free appraisal and benefit from:
•0% Seller Fee
•£0 Entry Fee
•£0 Marketing Costs
•20 Working Day Completion
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69639011.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27343380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.