Commercial Property for saleBroad Street, Reading
- Prime freehold retail investment
- Gross initial yield of 5.5% based on the guide price
- Blue chip tenant - Let to Halifax Plc
- FRI Lease from 15 June 2007-14 June 2022
- Passing rent of £245,500 pa
- Nearby occupiers John Lewis, Next, Broad Street Mall
- GF ITZA: 127.98 m2/ 1,377 ft2
- Total NIA: 646.30 m2 / 6,956 ft2
This large double fronted period brick built property is set over four floors and is occupied by Halifax Plc.
The property is entered at ground floor level to the large customer area that hosts several cash dispensers towards the front with various customer seating areas and frosted glass partitioned meeting rooms to the left. The main banking counters are located to the rear of the ground floor.
The first floor has the advantage of further office space and training rooms. The second floor has additional office space and staff kitchen/ restroom area. The third floor is currently used as storage space. Most of the areas have plastered and painted walls, cat II lighting and air conditioning.
Description Continued - Externally, there are two cash dispensaries. Parking is available in the nearby NCP Broad Street Mall located just a few hundred metres away.
Accommodation - GF ITZA: 127.98 m2/ 1,377 ft2
Ground floor: 304.98 m2 / 3282 ft2
First floor: 237.10 m2 / 2,552 ft2
Second floor: 72.47 m2 / 780 ft2
Third floor: 31.75 m2 / 341 ft2
Total NIA: 646.30 m2 / 6956 ft2
(Net internal floor area)
Tenure - Freehold, subject to occupational tenancy
Services - We understand the property to have mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. We advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries.
Rateable Value - The property has a current rateable value of £216,000. We advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries.
Vat - The property is not elected for VAT.
Buyer's Premium - 2.4% (min. £3,000) inc. VAT
Sell Your Property - If you are thinking of selling your property, contact us now for a free appraisal and benefit from:
•0% Seller Fee
•£0 Entry Fee
•£0 Marketing Costs
•20 Working Day Completion
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69639062.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27343387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.