Commercial Property for saleHigh Street, Chelmsford
- Prime freehold retail investment
- Blue chip tenant - Let to Halifax Plc
- Gross initial yield of 6.75%
- Passing rent of £304,000 pa
- FRI Lease from 15 June 2007 - 14 June 2022
- Nearby occupants Santander, Marks & Spencer's, John Lewis
- GF ITZA: 146.34 Sq. M (1,575 Sq. Ft)
- Total: 525.44 Sq. M (5,655 Sq. Ft)
This modern, double fronted retail premises fronting Chelmsford High Street offers over 5,655 Sq. Ft of accommodation arranged over three storeys. The property benefits from suspended ceilings, cat II lighting, air conditioning and a CCTV security system.
The property is entered at ground floor level via glazed electric double doors into a predominantly open plan retail space and has the benefit of a large cashier’s desk, several cash dispensaries, a waiting area and several partitioned offices. A rear stairwell provides access to the upper floors.
The first floor has private offices/ training rooms along with an open plan modern fitted kitchen/ staff room and male and female wash rooms.
The second floor has not been accessed as this is unused space by the current occupier.
Accommodation - GF ITZA: 146.34 Sq. M (1,575 Sq. Ft)
Ground Floor: 353.96 Sq. M (3,810 Sq. Ft)
First Floor: 171.48 Sq. M (1,845 Sq. Ft)
Total: 525.44 Sq. M (5,655 Sq. Ft)
(Net internal floor area)
Services - We understand the property is connected to mains electricity, water and drainage. We advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries.
Tenure - Freehold, subject to occupational tenancy.
Business Rates - The property has a rateable value of £235,000 per annum. We advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries.
Vat - The property is not elected for VAT.
Buyers Premium - 2.4% (min. £3,000) inc. VAT
Sell Your Property - If you are thinking of selling your property, contact us now for a free appraisal and benefit from:
•0% Seller Fee
•£0 Entry Fee
•£0 Marketing Costs
•20 Working Day Completion
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69639080.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27343391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.