Commercial Property for saleVictoria Street, Grimsby
- Listed building
- Prime freehold retail investment
- Blue chip tenant - Let to Barclays Bank Plc
- Passing rent of £95,000 pa
- Gross initial yield of 9.5% based on the guide price
- FRI Lease from 1 May 2006 - April 2026
- GF ITZA: 116.37 Sq. M (1,252 Sq. Ft)
- Total NIA: 716.67 Sq. M (7,714 Sq. Ft)
- 20 Working Day Completion
This imposing Grade II listed building is located in a prime corner position fronting Victoria Street South and Brewery Street which is an entrance for Freshney Place shopping centre. The property is occupied by Barclays Bank Plc who utilise the three storeys of accommodation within this period property. Having recently undergone a programme of refurbishment, it is in good condition and boasts period features in the ground floor customer area.
The property is entered at ground floor level having a predominantly open plan layout with a cashier’s desk, several cash dispensaries, three private offices and the strong room/safes. To the first floor there is a large board room, a further three private offices and a large customer area/ waiting room. The staff canteen, training room, two storage areas and server rooms can be found on the third floor. There are two separate stairwells and two lifts servicing the building.
Description Continued - Externally, the property features an attractive stucco façade with two inset cash dispensaries and two separate entry points with glazed automatic doors to the front and side elevations.
Accommodation - Ground Floor ITZA: 116 m2 / 1,252 ft2
Ground Floor: 276.70 m2 / 2,978 ft2
First Floor: 234.13 m2 / 2,520 ft2
Second Floor: 205.84 m2 / 2,215 ft2
Total Area: 716.67 m2 / 7,714 ft2
(Net internal floor area)
Tenure - Freehold, subject to occupational tenancy.
Services - We understand the property is connected to mains gas, electricity, water and drainage however we advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries.
Rateable Value - The premises have a current rateable value of £83,680 with the rate payable equating to approximately £40,082.72 (2017/2018).
Vat - The property is not elected for VAT.
Viewings - There will be two opportunities to the view the premises. Dates will be confirmed shortly.
Buyer's Premium - 2.4% (min. £3,500) inc. VAT
Sell Your Property - If you are thinking of selling your property, contact us now for a free appraisal and benefit from:
•0% Seller Fee
•£0 Entry Fee
•£0 Marketing Costs
•20 Working Day Completion
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69639167.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27343408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.