Warehouse for saleUnits 7 & 8 Fulcrum 4, Solent Way, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15
Sold by Us
2,583–5,166 sq. ft.
- 2,583 sq ft (239 sq m)
- Modern business units with fitted offices
- Excellent access to M27, Junction9
- 12 allocated car parking spaces
- Steel portal frame construction with profile clad to elevations
- Separate gas (central heating throughout), electricity (3 phase) & water supplies to each unit
- Ground floor production/storage areas with a minimum floor to ceiling height of approx. 3.55m
- 6 allocated car parking spaces to each unit (a total of 12 combined) plus loading areas
- First floor offices fitted with suspended ceiling, carpeting and double glazing
- Separate ground floor disabled WC?s
- First floor kitchen to each unit
The units have been fitted out to provide primarily production / storage accommodation at ground floor level with additional accommodation offices installed within the ground floor of Unit 8. The first floors are currently fitted out to provide a mix of open space plan and cellular accommodation.
Unit 7 has roller shutter door access (3.3m wide). Unit 8 has been adapted to provide glazed panelling however the roller shutter door to Unit 8 is concealed above the ceiling to the additional ground floor offices and could readily be reinstated if required.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-69651875.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51743FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.