Light Industrial for saleHendre Mine, Rhydymwyn, Flintshire, CH7
- 2.56 hectares (6.32 acres)
- Accessible location on A541, close to Mold and A55 North Wales Expressway
- Planning The property benefits from lapsed planning consent, granted at appeal on 22 February 2011, for change of use from general industrial to recycling/waste transfer station. The property is
- Tenure The property is held freehold under Title Nos. CYM70413 and CYM70818.
The property comprises the site of the former Hendre Mine, which principally provides an area of hardstanding extending to approximately 0.57 hectares (1.4 acres) together with associated buildings extending to approximately 1,080 sq.m. (11,625 sq.ft.) together with additional hillside scrub and woodland.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2034344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.